What started off as a small luncheon with three former Carleton staff members, has become an annual event with over 70 guests. This year is no exception. This invitation is extended to all retired and former employees of Carleton University to come together and reminisce over lunch.
This year’s event will take place at the Monterey Inn Resort, 2259 Prince of Wales Drive on Wednesday May 11, at 12:00 noon.
If you wish to reconnect with the past and stay in touch with some of your colleagues, please contact one of the following people before Wednesday May 4, 2005. Seats are limited.
– Angela Zelmer, phone: 592-0831
– Caroline Midgley, phone: 745-0958
– Jacqui Capstick, phone: 829-4048
– Marg McEown, phone: 761-1700
– Pat Mundt, phone: 721-0998
– Joan Charron, phone: 829-2501