Offered by the Department of English Language and Literature at Carleton University
- ENGL 2903 Fiction Workshop
- ENGL 3903 Intermediate Fiction Workshop
These workshops are open to all students. Students must submit a portfolio and enrolment is limited.
Sessional instructor Richard Taylor also teaches the following workshops. For details: http://www.taylorswave.ca
- An eight-week writing workshop at Collected Works Bookstore and Coffee Bar. The workshop is held three times a year, in the fall, winter and spring
- Write By The Lake, a week-long writers’ retreat at a private lake 30 minutes from Ottawa.
- Introduction to Travel Writing, Algonquin College, Spring 2010
Offered by the Department of English Language and Literature
- ENGL 2901 Poetry Workshop
- ENGL 3901 Intermediate Poetry Workshop
These workshops are taught by Associate Professor Armand Ruffo and Ottawa poet Michelle Desbarats.
Offered by the In/Words Writers Circle
Informal workshops and informal English Literature Society workshops.
In/Words is a literary magazine that is published through the Department of English Language and Literature at Carleton University.
In/Words’ Writers’ Circle