Campus Card Office is on the move

Information Carleton is getting a new roommate—the Campus Card Office.

Baker Lounge is undergoing renovations to join Information Carleton and the Campus Card Office into one. The purpose of the move is to create “more of a central location for students to get their campus card renewed and replaced if necessary,” says Ed Kane, Assistant Vice-President (University Services).

Currently, the Campus Card Office is located in the basement of Robertson Hall, a long distance from the University’s academic office precinct and social scene. Moving the Campus Card Office to the University Centre will make it much more convenient for students to use the service. Although students can add money to their Campus Card cash plan at the central location of Information Carleton, the Campus Card Office is the only place where students can obtain new cards, or have an old one replaced.

In addition to the physical move, this change in service will transfer Information Carleton alongside the Campus Card Office under the umbrella of University Services. Information Carleton was previously part of the Department of University Communications. Both the physical and administrative moves are expected to be completed this fall.

From –

This entry was written by Michelle Gallant and posted in the issue. Tags applied to this article are: . Leave a comment, bookmark the permalink or share the following short URL for this article via social media:

Be a part of the Carleton Now community

Carleton Now strives to be an inclusive, relevant and informative publication focused on building and fostering an engaged campus community. You can be a part of our community by: sharing or voting for this article (below), joining in the conversation, or by sending a submission/letter to the editor.

Comments are closed.

Current issue