This page celebrates new appointments, promotions and transfers that took place this month at Carleton. Congratulations to all.
- Jason Swiatek has accepted the position of Manager, Electrical and Mechanical Services in Facilities Management and Planning.
- Edward Urbanski has accepted the position of Computing and Technology Technician in the School of Industrial Design.
- Kama Hutchence has accepted the position of Secretary to the Board and Senate in the Board of Governors Office.
- Tansley Mackan has accepted the position of Collections Administrator in the Business Office.
On the Move
- Emma Krzyzanowski has been promoted to the position of Co-op Student Advisor in Co-op and Career Services.
- Kristopher Waddell has been promoted to the position of Graduate Program Administrator in the Department of Philosophy.
- Michelle Audet has been promoted to the position of Employer Services Assistant in Co-op and Career Services.
- Rachel Tannahill has been transferred to the position of Student Accounts Service Representative in the Business Office.
- Margaret Higgs has been promoted to the position of Manager, International Student Services Office in Student Affairs.
- Alexandra Leroux has accepted the position of Events Administrator in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Design.
- Paula Wells has accepted the Career Development Assignment in the position of Admissions Assistant in Admissions Services.